Anne Phung Nguyen

I am Anne Phung Nguyen and I am an Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in gorgeous Orange County California with my wonderful fianc JP and happy go lucky Dad Henry. My Instagram account is @annephung and most people follow me. I write about my life in general, the good and the bad. In 1990 I moved to America together with my parents and brother at the age of one-and-half. If it wasn't for my parents' love of hard work and sacrifice it is likely that I would not share my journey. My parents were the source of my inspiration and helped me become prosperous. I had a plan in my life that was to go to university, get a job, marry, purchase a house and have kids. It was my idea of what success would look like. However, life was not so keen on my ideas. In 2013, I discovered that I didn't like going to work at my corporate job. Status and money did not excite me. I felt like I was just wasting my time in exchange for money. I was passionate about exercising and enjoyed being social and helping others when I was navigating my new career path. I was drawn to personal training. This year I will celebrate my 7th anniversary. In 2014 I began my own company. Few Asian women are employed in the world of fashion. As a coach, my goal is to motivate others and empower them to lead a healthy and fulfilled life through creating healthy and sustainable living styles that meet the individual's goals and needs. Additionally, I want to encourage people to pursue their dreams and do whatever they would like to do in their life. While my career was taking flight, I lost my mother. It was the most devastating of them everything. Her eight-year battle with Scleroderma has ended and she is now in Heaven. She will always remain in my thoughts and my mind. It is possible to learn from life, even though we might not be able to recognize it right now. The death of my mother changed me so much and I think she was the one who gave me another chance to live my life. Her passing on Tet/Lunar New Year Day was her opportunity to start an entirely new chapter. To me, it was my second chance to live a fulfilling life. As I enter my 30's, I feel alive and aware of the fact that I am living now and not merely existing like the person I was back in my previous. My life is shared with you in hopes that you can resonate with my stories and thoughts for you to feel secure knowing that you're not alone, for you to be aware that you are more than capable of whatever you set your mind to the fact that real love is there and therapy is normal and needed as health is the most valuable asset. Only one life is yours. I want you to live it to the fullest.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bella Poarch

sofia-Richie